Think about the all the small decisions you make on a daily basis and project those decisions out 1, 5, or 10 years into the future, and ask yourself:
- What kind of physical shape will I be in?
- Will I have improved my thinking, learning and personal development?
- How will my relationships with the ones closest to me look?
- What kind of spiritual condition will I be in?
- How will my financial health look?
All of these areas of our lives matter and they are influenced by our daily decisions. Our choices, whether good or bad, may not have an immediate impact for days, months, or even longer, but eventually the compounding effect of these decisions will become noticeable. For example, if every day we’re making unhealthy decisions, a health related crisis is coming that will demand our attention. If however, we’re taking care of our bodies and making wise choices regarding our health, we can look forward to a healthy body that will serve us well in the years ahead.
Small daily decisions yield significant results over time. Where are your daily decisions leading you?